Monday, September 14, 2009

my first haul

haha~ ok i dunno if it's really considered a "haul" since it's only 2 handfuls of polish. but here they are :D
L to R:

China Glaze 1st picture: I had seen these online and this is my first purchase of China Glaze polishes. Aren't they pretty?? These 3 are from 2 of their collections: OMG & Kaleidoscope. L to R: OMG - BFF, Kaleidoscope - Rated Holographic, Kaleidoscope - It's My Turn.


2nd picture: 1 more China Glaze in Cords from the Retro Diva collection. OPI's My Private Jet & OPI's I'll Take The Cake. I have only a couple of really fine/soft colors.. so I had to add a pale pink to my collection.

And for kicks(who knows if I'll do this later), I took pictures of the bottles and the paint. (click on images to view larger)



**note: Thanks Joni for suggesting to make a note about clicking on the images to view larger ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment