Wednesday, January 19, 2011

paisley-d out

backlog warning! lol~

As soon as my new konad plates had arrived I was dying to try the paisley design but I didn't know what to do with it that would be subtle enough for work. (I do occasionally get comments on how bright my nails can be :P) Then I'd ordered China Glaze 2030 and Devotion for the purpose of konading. LOVE them! Like all other polish blogs have said, the Khrome collection is perfect for konad. No lie. It looks so lovely!

I cheated a little with the base color. It's actually China Glaze Love Letters which is this really soft and transucent peach color. TOO translucent. I had to toss in some opaque white to the bottle to make the color wearable/noticeable/visible. But the color turned out nice.



polish: China Glaze Love Letters (plus some white to add opacity)
konad plate: m60
konad polish: China Glaze 2030

No comments:

Post a Comment