Wednesday, January 19, 2011

the best neutral shade ever

How I met the best neutral shade ever.
by Chellie

I was browsing Amazon for some konad plates that might be on the cheap (okay almost!) and I found some misc sellers that were selling OPI polishes for $3! of course it's too good to be true b/c each item's shipping cost was $3. But c'mon $6 for OPI polish! So I had to do some research while I browsed through the seller's shop b/c it's hard to tell with some photos, right? The color might be misrepresented or completely the wrong shade. But I came across Tickle My France-y and, as usual, I was sold on the name! A few blogs had done some nice polish reviews on it so I decided to take a chance.

And now I have it.. and I LOVE it! soft and pretty. *sigh*






polish: OPI Tickle My France-y (Le Collection de France)
fauxnad plate: bm08 (bundle monster plates on amazon) (review of bundle monster's plates from theshadesofu.com
konad polish: China Glaze 2030 (Khrome Collection)
extras: 5ss AB Crystal Swarovski flatback rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment