Monday, November 19, 2012

Indie Polish: Different Dimension

Yes! Another indie polish maker:) I'm happy to support polish makers... Really happy :) I'd been eyeing Different Dimension for a while and I finally took the plunge when she had a sale. I got Social Suicide, That is SO Fetch, and Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty. Also, I picked up a cuticle balm stick. Great idea to be in a chapstick-like form. Fits great in my purse, so my cuticles will always look moist (even if not totally tidy).




This one is Soft Kitty, Warm Kitty. So cute, right? Plus, plus who doesn't love Big Bang Theory references? BAZINGA! This is 3 coats of SKWK over Color Club Worth the Risque.

Soft kitty,Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,Sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.


1 comment:

  1. Hey it's xiaoyanmao from IG here. Hope you don't mind me contacting you through your blog. I want to find a nail buddy from the US & was wondering if u'll be interested. It's alright if you are not interested, I'm just trying my luck. Lemmi know. My email is joeyweini@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete